Here is a fun idea you can program into any of your Zoom or Google Hang meetings!
- Get someone who your students know, but would not normally be in your online meeting, to be there as a “Mystery Guest”.
- Let the mystery guest in the meeting before anyone else, wearing a mask or something disguising their face so their identity isn’t revealed.
- Be sure the mystery guest changes their display name under their video feed.
- Let students ask one Yes or No question each, until someone figures out who it is.
- Utilize the mystery guest as the person who will read a passage, pray, be interviewed by you to reinforce your sermon/message, or someone to play a fun game with!